The Customer Experience Technical Support Specialist plays an important role in serving our customers.
UMF Medical is a trusted manufacturer of innovative exam room equipment for physician’s offices, hospitals, and clinics around the world. At UMF Medical, our passion is pulling together as a team delivering an exceptional customer experience. We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people to join our team.
We live by our Core Values of delivering a 5-star Customer Experience, Teamwork, Innovative Growth Mindset, Checking Egos at the Door, and Commitment.
- Provides exceptional first contact with customers via phone, email & website chat
- Applies excellent problem-solving skills in seeking to understand customer needs and providing accurate and timely responses
- Applies understanding of how products work and ability to provide solutions.
- Continually learns about products and components to be a matter expert for customers
- Develops and maintains accurate database records for FDA Quality System
- Schedules field service repairs
- Provide regular follow-up and follow-through to customers
- Successfully manages multiple issues simultaneously
- Grows and nurtures relationships with key customers
Experience, Key Skill Sets, Education
- Technical orientation and interest in learning mechanical systems
- Hands-on mindset
- Ability to Read and Understand Simple Schematics
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Products
- Positive and effective communicator, with strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with CRM preferred
Motivation and Initiative
- Outgoing and proactively connect quickly to others
- Most comfortable working with others and promotes teamwork
- Service-oriented, naturally empathizes with people
- Enjoys motivating others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns
- Humble and focused more on getting it right than being right
Problem Solving/ Decision Making
- Curious to learn and a great listener
- Growth mindset that embraces challenges and change
- Pays attention to details
Reports to: Director of Sales Operations
UMF Medical is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, veteran status, age, sexual preference, marital status, or disability.